Senior Analyst, Customer Insights
We’re looking for a Senior Analyst of Customer Insights to report to our CFO. In this role you will work cross functionally to leverage analytics & marketing insights to better acquire and retain our customers on DTC.
What You'll Do:
- Drive Growth: Be a key business partner across multiple departments (Finance, Digital, Marketing) and an advocate for improved organizational results through detailed customer analysis and reporting
- Analytics: Contribute and drive growth in our Analytics function for Marketing, Acquisition and Product needs, reporting and quantifying the impact of marketing initiatives, improving conversion, retention, and return on ad spend
- Research: Conduct in-depth data analysis and design, perform, and execute experiments (such as A/B tests) to uncover insights,trends, and generate actionable recommendations to optimize the DTC channel
- Customer Insights: Analyze and report, on customer behavioral data including repeat purchases, LTV metrics, and cohort analyses toIdentify opportunities to optimize marketing strategies and campaigns through data-driven insights
- Market Insights: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in marketing analytics and data management
- Build: Develop dashboards and reporting that allow for data-driven decision making across DTC
- Collaborate: Work with the VP of Digital to implement and manage onsite optimizations to ensure performance goals are met
Who You Are:
- Collaborative: Ability to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team, both internally and externally as well as at various levels within the organization
- Action Oriented: Comfortable pulling reporting and making changes in Shopify
- Highly organized: Ability to pull in multiple marketing channels of to report back on
- Resourceful: Experience and drive to consider multiple approaches to find the right answer
- Curious: Asks questions and challenges unsupported data
- Structured: Clear communications, well organized
- Ecommerce Savvy: Direct experience in the e-commerce and consumer space and have a profound understanding of customer purchasing behavior and marketing impacts to a business.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of proven experience in the Consumer, DTC, E-Commerce, or similar industry as a Analyst, Marketing, Growth, Performance space
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive insights from complex data sets
- Experience in building and maintaining dashboards and reports like Looker or Tableau
- Experience using Shopify data to provide insights to the business
This role offers a salary range of $90,000-$110,000 + Annual Bonus + Benefits.
Benefits package includes Medical (90% employer contribution), Dental (75% employer contribution), Vision (75% employer contribution), Equity Share Options, Unlimited PTO, 20 paid holidays, Product Allowance, Electronics Allowance, FSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, Life & Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts and much more!
Please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy hour for your inbox.
Please enter a valid email address.
Something went wrong