Social Media Manager
Avaline’s VP Brand & Innovation, Jessica Blumenthal, is looking for a social media manager to help us build the most engaged, largest digital community in the wine category. Right now we’re the #2 most followed wine brand on Instagram and TikTok, can you get us to #1?
This Social Media Manager will manage and execute all aspects of Avaline’s social media marketing, including channel strategy, planning, content concepting, development and execution. This role will generate always-on strategies to drive audience growth and engagement as well as support campaigns that cut through the noise. A good candidate will have a passion for building community, an obsession with social trends and a bias for action.
Social Media Strategy and Execution
- Lead social media strategy and content planning from concept to delivery, with the goal of driving engagement and growing the community across multiple platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Threads, Pinterest, and Facebook
- Own and manage the content marketing calendar and work closely with Social Media Associate and VP of Brand & Innovation and other internal and external partners to execute on time and within budget
- Create briefs for external content creators and manage process with Social Media Associate
- Work with Sr Manager brand Marketing to coordinate takeovers with influencers and creators
- Manage community management process, establishing guidelines and expectations for response time, and coordinating with customer service to resolve CS issues
- Collaborate with copy to develop channel-specific tone and evolve as necessary
- Monitor social media trends and news to identify new channels and strategic evolutions
- Hire, train and develop direct reports including Social Media Associate and contractors as needed
Analysis and Reporting
- Constantly seek to better understand our target consumer, their needs, and iterate on our brand voice to better communicate with our audience
- With Social Media Associate assistant, collect, monitor, and analyze owned and competitive social metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media campaigns.
Who You Are:
- Comfortable working in fast paced and changing environments
- Passionate about creative, brand and community
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for wine
- 4-6 years of experience in social media
- Experience managing and growing accounts on Tiktok and Instagram
- Experience building growth and community centric strategies for brands
- Experience in relevant consumer goods: beauty, food, or beverage
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy hour for your inbox.
Please enter a valid email address.
Something went wrong