Category Insights Analyst
Responsibilities will include:
- Extracting and analyzing data and utilizing it to create presentations, present category and company insights, and identify areas for improvement by utilizing a variety of reporting tools, such as TABs Analytics, SPINS Data Solutions, , VIP/iDig, Numerator, Wine Intelligence, etc.
- Providing real-time data support to our Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams to monitor distribution, compliance, and the execution of programs by our retail partners.
- Collaborating closely with our Strategic Accounts and Trade Marketing teams to offer critical analytic support that drives business growth.
- Gathering, organizing, and analyzing substantial volumes of data to develop accurate, and relevant insights and recommendations, which can be translated into actionable strategies.
- Conducting ad hoc analyzes to enhance the presentations of our Sales and Marketing teams.
- Proactively tracking business performance in the wholesale channel to identify growth opportunities and potential risks.
- Identifying industry trends and opportunities in the category for new product innovation.
- Establishing effective partnerships with our Marketing team to uncover key trends and consumer insights.
- Developing and maintaining dashboards and customized reports using TABs Analytics and SPINS Data Solutions to track essential metrics used by our senior leadership team and external partners.
- Bachelor's Degree with substantial coursework or work experience in Finance, Data Analysis, Marketing, or related fields.
- Five years of experience in data analytics, category management, business intelligence, or a related quantitative field, preferably in the alcohol beverage or CPG industry.
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to work with and analyze large datasets, as well as familiarity with data visualization tools.
- Experience in generating insights and developing recommendations for senior management.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be well-versed in various data sources and scan data, as well as VIP and other consumer insights platforms.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the distribution (three-tier) and retail landscape within the beverage alcohol categoryExcellent written and verbal communication skills, enabling effective communication with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team, both independently and remotely as needed, while building connections across the organization
The Category Insights Analyst position comes with a salary range of $100,000 - $125,000 per year + annual bonus.
Avaline's benefits package includes Medical (90% employer contribution), Dental (75% employer contribution), Vision (75% employer contribution), Equity Share Options, Unlimited PTO, 20 paid holidays, FSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, Life & Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts and much more!
Please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy hour for your inbox.
Please enter a valid email address.
Something went wrong