My name is Brittany Broussard, Senior Accounting Manager at Avaline, and we’re in search of an Accounting Associate to join our small Finance & Accounting team. The Accounting Associate will report to the Senior Accounting Manager and will work closely with our customers, vendors, internal sales team and accounting team to ensure efficient, timely and accurate recording of accounts receivable and accounts payable. This role will be responsible for order processing, bill entry, and updates to vendor and customer profiles within our ERP system (Netsuite).
What You'll Do:
Accounts Receivable / Chargebacks
- Entry of customer sales orders into Netsuite, ensuring approval/rejection by appropriate member of Sales team in a timely manner
- Ensure all sales orders coming directly into Netsuite via EDI are accurate
- Review and manage AR aging with communication to customers when accounts become overdue
- Communicate with customers when orders are ready for pick up and assist in arranging when necessary
- Utilize 3PL reporting to mark sales orders as fulfilled and create and send customer invoices
- Manually enter customer chargebacks into NetSuite
- Assist in preparing and /or collecting required forms for new vendors and customers
- Manually enter vendor bills into NetSuite
- Ensure appropriate GL coding of vendor bills
- Maintain schedule of bill payments due and approval status
- Help reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Maintain and organize AP, AR, Orders and Chargebacks email inboxes
- Assist in month end closing
Who you are:
- Lives by attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Strong organizational skills
- Multitasker with ability to prioritize frequently changing task list
- Independent worker who can handle complex projects under tight deadlines and time constraints
- Bachelor's degree in business or accounting related field, or experience equivalent (2 years+ accounting office experience: finance, accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable)
- 1 - 2 years of experience in AP / AR
- Basic understanding of fundamental accounting practices and procedures
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience working with wholesale chargebacks a plus
- Experience with Netsuite a plus
The Accounting Associate offers a salary range of $65,000 - $70,000 + Annual Bonus + Benefits.
Avaline's benefits package includes Medical (90% employer contribution), Dental (75% employer contribution), Vision (75% employer contribution), Equity Share Options, Unlimited PTO, 20 paid holidays, FSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, Life & Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts and much more!
Please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy hour for your inbox.
Please enter a valid email address.
Something went wrong